Friday, January 25, 2013

Wags 'n Whiskers - Sketch and Winter Blues!

Today kicks off a new Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge! Today's challenge is, "Sketch and Winter Blues"! Here is the sketch for you to follow to join us, or just make something all about 'Winter Blues'!
For my card I decided to use the darling image Angelica. I just love all of the fairies from Wags 'n Whiskers, they are all amazing. I used this great winter designer paper from Bo Bunny called Midnight Frost. I went with various tones of blue and I think she turned out to be fun and a bit whimsical.

 
Thank you for stopping by today to see my creation, be sure to head on over to the Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge Blog to see the rest of the design team samples. Be sure to play along with this weeks challenge too, one lucky person will win a free rubber stamp! Have a great day!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Ribbon Carousel - Winter Spirit.
Stamps: Angelica from Wags 'n Whiskers; Paper: Whisper White, Spring Rain, Bo Bunny Midnight Frost DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E34 Oriental, B41 Powder Blue, B18 Lapis, B00 Pale Celestine, R81 Rose Pink; Accessories: Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Pearls, Circle Nestabilities

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin