Thursday, January 31, 2013

Oldie Bug Goodie at Bugaboo Stamps!

Today is Thursday which means it's time for OBG or Oldie But Goodie day at Bugaboo Stamps. Each and every Thursday our Design Team features some of our past releases and we always have a blast!

For my card today I decided to use this fun image, Ladybug Birthday! I know that we are all finally done with Christmas and Valentine's in coming, but I always need birthday cards, so what better time to start making some then now. I went with a black and white color combination with some 'pops' of red to even the design. I really have a lot of fun with this card, and I think it turned out pretty.


I had so much fun with this, I hope you enjoy my card and be sure to hop on over to the Bugaboo Blog to check out the rest of the Design Teams creations! I do hope you like my Oldie But Goodies today, I am still having so much fun with these images! Have a great day all!
Stamps: Ladybug Birthday from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, DP; Ink: N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, N2 Neutral Gray No. 2, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, R29 Cadmium Red; Accessories: Corner Rounder, Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Pearls, Ribbon, PTI Edge Die

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin