Friday, January 18, 2013

Fun 'n Flair Stamps Design Team Challenge!

Good morning all! Today I have the pleasure of sharing with everyone my newest Designers Challenge for Fun 'n Flair Stamps! Selina challenged the girl's to create a Tag!

My card today is featuring the Fun 'n Flair Stamps set It's All About Love, I ma having so much fun with this stamp set, the variety of these sentiments is fabulous! I created this tag using these fabulous heart dies from MFT and some fun washi tape I have. I went with dots and these great silver accents of ribbon and die cuts. This was so much fun to play with! If you haven't checked out this stamp set what are you waiting for?! If that wasn't enough, here are two more stamp sets that are being pre-ordered right now....you are SO going to need these! Check out the Fun 'n' Flair Shop now to get your hand on these cuties!
Thank you for stopping by today to see my creation. I do hope you enjoyed what you saw and that you will stop by again soon! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: It's All About Love from Fun 'n' Flair Stamps; Paper: Silver, Real Red, DP; ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Silver Ribbon, Glue Dots, Pop Dots, MFT Die-namics Layered Heart Border, Washi Tape

1 comment:

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a beautiful tag. Love the sentiment on it too x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Blog Widget by LinkWithin