Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - New!

Today kicks off a brand new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! This week Team "A" is sharing with you our creations for the challenge, "New" (New Baby, New Home, New Supplies...anything New)!

I had so much fun with this week's challenge! I decided to feature the adorable stamp Annabel Baby Stroll and one of the fabulous sentiments from the stamp set Lucy and Tiddles Set 1! This image makes me smile every time I look at it, and I thought a fun teal and yellow card could be used for either a new Baby Girl or Boy. The carriage is just so detailed, and Annabel looks so peaceful.

I do hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples and of course to enter in on the fun! Have a fabulous day and thank you for stopping by!
Stamps: Annabel Baby Stroll and Lucy and Tiddles Set 1 from Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Hawaiian Shores, Lemon Tart, DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E13 Light Suntan, BG34 Horizon Green, E18 Copper, BG13 Mint Green, Y11 Pale Yellow, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1; Accessories: Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Flat Back Pearls

1 comment:

Judith said...

This is so cute Jackie - I love the colours -happy new year tou you - and what an exciting year you have ahead hugs Judith x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin