Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fab 'n Funky Challenge - Favorite Color Combo!

It is Wednesday, which means that it is time for another challenge at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog! This week Ginny is hosting the challenge for the Fab 'n' Funky Team and she picked 'Use Your Favorite Color Combo'!

For my card I decided to use this super cute image from My Favorite Things, they aren't our sponsor this week but I simply love this image and this color combo is my favorite Bright Blue and Bright Green with touches of Yellow. I used this great patterned paper from Pebbles called Family Ties, I just love the colors in these.

Be sure to stop by the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog and join in on the fun there as well! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all!
Stamps: A' La Modes from My Favorite Things; Paper: Whisper White, Brilliant Blue, Pebbles Family Ties DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Skin White, E34 Oriental, Y00 Barium Yellow, BG02 New Blue, YG17 Grass Green; Accessories: Oval Nestabilties, Pop Dots, Grosgrain Ribbon

3 comments:

Ciska said...

Lovely bright and cheerful colour combo, great image too!

Rach83 said...

Such a fun card, Jackie. Your image is fab and I love your colour combo choice and pretty papers.

Rachel x

Shirley said...

I remember my Mother used to tell all the time "Blue and Green should NEVER be seen unless in the washing machine!!!" But I would always put them together because I loved this colour combo! LOL Happy to see someone else you likes it too! Great card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin