Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Bugaboo Birthday Bash Wednesday Challenge - Make a Humorous Birthday Card!

Today kicks off another fabulous Bugaboo Birthday Bash Challenge, for today we have issued the following challenge:  Make a Humorous Birthday Card!

For my humorous card I just had to use this fabulous Stella image called Stella Birthday - Life of the Party! I had a blast with this card, not only does this image make me smile and sort of giggle but I also went for a nice simple and elegant card. I paired Stella with tones of peach, light blue, and just a bit of yellow.

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you play along with us! Have a great day!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Bearly-Mine Challenges - Anything GoesSweet Stamps - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Stella Birthday - Life of the Party from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Spring Rain, Peach, My Mind's Eye Happy Day DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, N2 Neutral Gray No. 2, R21 Snapdragon, B41 Powder Blue, Y17 Golden Yellow; Accessories: Pop Dots, 2 Way Glue, Ribbon, Nestabilities Labels Ten


Creations by Shirl said...

Hello Linda~
I don't think I wished you a Happy New Year yet?
Love your Bugaboo image, so cute and those matching colors.....
TFS - hope your hump day was awesome...

Danni said...

Super cute!! and fun!

Gail said...

Stella is such a hoot! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation! Love the balloon behind her and your color choices happy happy birthday Bugaboo! Thanks for the hop and enjoy your week!

Gail said...

Day 6th of the Blog hop - thanks for the hop and Happy Birthday Bugaboo!

cotnob said...

Fab card Jackie, I love Stella and your colour combination is gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.

Natascha said...

Wow, what a lovely card. Thank you so much for joining our Anything goes Challenge at Bearly Mine this time.

Hugs, Natascha

Blog Widget by LinkWithin