Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fun 'n Flair - Rose Are Red!

Good afternoon everyone, I have a new creation from me featuring the soon to be release stamp set, It's All About Love! If you haven't checked out this stamp set yet you are simply going to love this!

The entire set is made up of amazing sentiments and graphics that are so much fun to work with! I am using the 'Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, I get butterflies, When I'm around you.' sentiment stamp today and I love how this came out. I used these great bright pinks and reds plus this great designer paper too.

Thank you for stopping by today to see my creation. I do hope you enjoyed what you saw and that you will stop by again soon! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: It's All About Love from Fun 'n Flair Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Raspberry Fizz, Recollections DP; Ink: Raspberry Fizz; Accessories: Pop Dots, Satin Ribbon, Self Adhesive Pearls, Circle Nestabilities, MFT Die-Namics Heart Doily

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin