Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge - PWC242!

Good morning and welcome to Wednesday, with the New Year there are some changes in store at Paper Pretties starting with me joining the Stamp Design Team for the Weekly Wednesday Challenges! Today kicks off a new challenge, "Try a New Technique"!

I had so much fun looking though my Paper Pretties stamps and deciding which image to work with for this week's challenge, I decided upon using Timeless Love. I thought that this stamp set would be prefect for the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday! I also had to try a new technique for this weeks challenge and I picked something called Bargello, I think this really created a neat design with the background papers, sort of kicked it up a notch! I finished it off with some vintage seam binding and these great Candi dots too, which are available at the Paper Pretties Store!

This week we are also releasing a fun new image called Iggy that ARTish illustrated. You are going to love this one! Isn't he super cute, and prefect for the winter! 
Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed my creation. Be sure to head on over to the Paper Pretties Blog to check out the rest of the Design Team creations and to join in this weeks challenge!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Through the Craft Room Door - Anything GoesInky Chick - Bingo (Die-cuts, Bow, Pearls).
Stamps: Timeless Love from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Raspberry Fizz, Recollections Valentine's Day DP; Ink: Raspberry Fizz; Accessories: Pop Dots, Nestabilities Eighteen, Vintage Seam Binding, Candi Dots

3 comments:

Danni said...

Pretty card!!

Rach83 said...

Gorgeous! I love the papers and that stamp is stunning.

Rachel x

Darlene Lyons said...

What a great Valentines day card! Lovely and pink! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin