Thursday, January 17, 2013

Dare to Be Sassy Challenge - DTBST #160!

Today is Thursday, which means that it is time for another Dare to Be Sassy Challenge! That's right and this week we are up to DTBST #160! Our challenge this week our challenge is 'Ribbons, Rhinestones and Roses'!
For my card today I used this super sassy image Little Honey's Princess Aurora Honey. I had so much fun with this challenge using this combination of goodies turned out really nicely. I used these fabulous roses from Wild Orchid Crafts plus these fabulous rhinestones as well. I love all this pink too! This could easily be a little girl's birthday card or a fun Valentine for any girl. Be sure to head on over to the Sassy Studios Blog and play along, you would win some SSD images!

Thank you for stopping by to see what I created for today, have a wonderful day!
Stamps: Little Honey's Princess Aurora Honey from Sassy Studio Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Autumn Rose, Recollections Signature Valentine Day DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, Y11 Pale Yellow, Y35 Maize, RV00 Water Lily, R81 Rose Pink, RV55 Hollyhock; Accessories: Pop Dots, 2 Way Glue, Mulberry Roses, Rhinestones, Ribbon, Circle Nestabilities

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I love all the pink, too Jackie, so pretty and girly! Such a sweet bow, too.

Robin said...

Beautiful card! I love the way you used the flowers and rhinestones together. Hugs, Robin

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jackie, how cute! Love your coloring.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin