Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Fab 'n Funky Challenge - Get Moving!

It is Wednesday, which means that it is time for another challenge at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog! This week Shirley is hosting the challenge for the Fab 'n' Funky Team and she picked 'Get Moving'!

For my card I decided to use this super cute image from our sponsor Mayzy Art called Rosebud the Fairy! I picked this image because not only does she seem to be moving along, but she is simply stunning! I just love how pretty this image and I paired it with some fabulous shades of pink, pearls and this lovely ribbon.

Be sure to stop by the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog and join in on the fun there as well! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all!
Stamps: Rosebud the Fairy from Mayzy Art; Paper: Whisper White, Recollections Signature Valentine Day DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, RV17 Deep Magenta, RV55 Hollyhock, R81 Rose Pink, YG07 Acid Green, RV00 Water Lily, E13 Light Suntan, E15 Dark Suntan; Accessories: Pop Dots, Flat Back Pearls, 2 Way Glue, Ribbon

2 comments:

Judith said...

I can't beleive all the fab cards you girls have made this week! this is just fab Jackie I love the colours and the image is just so cute - you really met this challenge! hugs judith x

Shirley said...

Such a cute card! I love the image and the colours!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin