Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge - PW238!

Good morning and welcome to Wednesday, with the New Year there are some changes in store at Paper Pretties starting with me joining the Stamp Design Team for the Weekly Wednesday Challenges! Today kicks off the first challenge of the New Year and we kicking things off with a fun and shine filled challenge, "Bling"!

I had so much fun looking though my Paper Pretties stamps and deciding which image to work with for this week's challenge. I finally picked Gliding By Sophia and I just love how she turned out in this card. I love all my Sophia stamps and dusting this one off this week was a blast! I paired her with this gorgeous paper from Bo Bunny called Snowfall, simply beautiful patterns with snowflakes in this one. I also added this great grosgrain ribbon and a variety of sizes of self adhesive rhinestones for my 'Bling' aspect.

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed my creation. Be sure to head on over to the Paper Pretties Blog to check out the rest of the Design Team creations and to join in this weeks challenge!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Loves Rubber Stamps Challenges - Anything GoesPapertake Weekly - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Gliding By Sophia from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Bo Bunny Snowfall DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, Y11 Pale Yellow, B52 Soft Greenish Blue, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, B0000 Pale Celestine; Accessories: Pop Dots, Grosgrain Ribbon, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Nestabilities Labels Two

6 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Adorable image and fabulous card design. Congrat's on your CDT position. Love the bling you added. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Lydia said...

on my gosh this is sooooo sweet xx the image is fab and i love the icy blues you have used xx thanks for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps xxx

Danni said...

Such a pretty card!

Laura Love said...

This is super cute! Love the colors that you chose and your accents are so perfect! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Dangina Martinez said...

Fantastic layout and image! Congrats on the CDT spot! Thank You for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps and sharing your fabulous project. We hope to see you again next week.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Olivia said...

This came out soo pretty. Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin