Friday, January 11, 2013

Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Stamps!

Bugaboo's Freebie Friday is a fabulous way to build up a huge collection of images from Bugaboo Stamps! Today's Freebie image is "Ribbon Prim Angel"!

For my card today I wanted to create a sweet card that used mostly pink but has some touches of purple, mainly a girlie card that could be used to comfort someone or support someone dealing with Breast Cancer. I think this Angel is just too sweet and perfect for a great cause.

I do hope you like my creation and hop on over to the Bugaboo Store and pick up your freebie image today! Have a great day, be sure to come back tomorrow to see our weekly challenge!

This card was entered into the following challenges: My Heart Pieces - Gettin GirlyPaper-Crafting Journey - Anything GoesShellys Images - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Ribbon Prim Angel from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Pretty in Pink, Autumn Rose, Whisper White; Ink: E00 Skin White, V20 Wisteria, V25 Pale Blackberry, RV11 Pink; Accessories: Spellbinders Lacey Circle, Self Adhesive Pearls

3 comments:

Darlene said...

This is so cute Jackie! Love that design and the pattern paper is perfect! Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
P.S. I have blog candy on my blog if you’re interested!

Gale said...

Wonderful card Jackie. I'm sure this would be a comfort to someone. Thanks for sharing with us at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

Cindy said...

A very cute and girly card! Nicely executed! Thanks for playing with us at My Heart Pieces! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin