Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Sparkle and Shine!

Today kicks off a brand new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! This week Team "A" is sharing with you our creations for the challenge, "Sparkle and Shine"!

I had so much fun with this week's challenge! I decided to feature this sophisticated stamp Cheers! I just love how sassy and sweet this image is, she just makes me smile. I had a lot of fun coloring this stamp in, plus I added lots of shimmer to her outfit by using Frost Smooch and adding this great glitter tape behind her too.

I do hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples and of course to enter in on the fun! Have a fabulous day and thank you for stopping by!
Stamps: Cheers from Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Lemon Tart, Dark Chocolate, DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, B02 Robin's Egg Blue, Y13 Lemon Yellow, YR21 Cream, E37 Sepia; Accessories: Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Pearls, Glitter Tape, Smooch Frost

2 comments:

pinky said...

This is my favourite stamp at the minute Jackie, love your card.

Danni said...

Very pretty! Love the colors!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin