Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bugaboo Stamps Masculine Birthday Card!

Today kicks off another fabulous Bugaboo Birthday Bash Challenge, for today we have issued the following challenge: Make a Masculine Birthday Card!

For my masculine card I just had a lot of fun with this image called Dinos - Stand! I thought this dino would be the perfect birthday card for a little boy, fun, colorful and enjoyable! I cute this paper so that the stripes shaded differently and gave the card more design.

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you play along with us! Have a great day!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Dinos - Stand from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Lime, Stripe DP; Ink: YG14, YG17 Golden Yellow; Accessories: Wonky Rectangle, Pop Dots, Satin Ribbon

3 comments:

Bunny said...

What a cute dinosaur. I love it.

Gail said...

Well this week was wonderful - thanks for being in the hop for Bugaboo - enjoy your weekend and your turtle is so very cute! http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

Gail said...

Oops I meant dinosaur -where did that turtle come from anyway? LOL So sorry - enjoy your week!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin