Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Release at Bugaboo Stamps!

It's Tuesday which means that it is time for a New Release at Bugaboo Stamps! That's right today we are releasing all new images at the Bugaboo Store! Today's new image is so darn cute, this one is called "Snowman Topper"!

For my card today I used this great paper from Teresa Collins called Sweet Afternoon, this line is so soft and pretty I just love the muted colors and fabulous detailing in the paper. When I saw this image I just knew that it would be darling in lots of pink so I moved forward using a few different shades of pink, overall I think this card turned out super cute and fun.

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, I really had a lot of fun with this one! Be sure to check out the Bugaboo Blog and see the other DTs Members creations with today's new images, you are going to love these images! Have a great day and I hope that you enjoyed today's card fun!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Paper Makeup Stamps - Anything GoesForever Friends Challenge - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Snowman Topper from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Teresa Collins Sweet Afternoon DP; Ink: Y13 Lemon Yellow, R83 Rose Mist, R81 Rose Pink, Y38 Honey, N2 Neutral Gray No. 2, RV00 Water Lily; Accessories: Satin Ribbon, Self Adhesive Pearls, Pop Dots

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Your card is stunning and thank you for joining in our challenge at Forever Friends Any thing goes good luck and hope to see you again DT Member Sandra H xx

Unknown said...

what a fantastic card thank you for sharing it with us at FF challenge hugs sassy DT

Wattage said...

Super cute snowman card, love your pink ribbons! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x

MiamiKel said...

Wow, just as beautiful as can be - I'm loving all the pink that I'm seeing on blogs! I look forward to working with you at The Bug as the GDT next month! Blessings! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin