Thursday, January 3, 2013

Dare to Be Sassy Challenge - DTBST #158!

Today is Thursday, which means that it is time for another Dare to Be Sassy Challenge! That's right and this week we are up to DTBST #158! Our challenge this week our challenge is 'Out With the Old, In With the New', (use a combination of old and new elements on your card)!

For my card today I used this super sassy image, which is also part of my 'old' aspect of my card, My Fair Lady. For my 'new' element on my card I used a new circle punch that I got for Christmas, I was given the Martha Stewart Circle Edge Punch and Cartridge Kit and I am LOVING it! I just love how this turned out! Be sure to head on over to the Sassy Studios Blog and play along, you would win some SSD images!

Thank you for stopping by to see what I created for today, have a wonderful day!
Stamps: My Fair Lady from Sassy Studio Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E15 Dark Suntan, R81 Rose Pink, R83 Rose Mist, R85 Rose Red, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, N2 Neutral Gray No. 2, YG17 Grass Green; Accessories: Pop Dots, Martha Stewart Circle Edge Punch, Nestabilities Labels Four, Self Adhesive Pearls, Pink Ribbon

4 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jackie, what a beautiful card! I love those die cuts you used. Great colors too.

Kathy said...

This is adorable Jackie. Like I said, so glad to see that punch used, I'm casing this for sure. Pretty colors and coloring as well. Hope you are feeling better!
Hugs~Kathy

Robin said...

Gorgeous! I love the die cut and all the pink. Hugs, Robin

melv said...

ooo I LOVE this card! Very vintage. The die cut goes perfect with the print on the paper and really adds to the overall feel of the card. LOVE IT!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin