Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge - PWC243!

Good morning and welcome to Wednesday, with the New Year there are some changes in store at Paper Pretties starting with me joining the Stamp Design Team for the Weekly Wednesday Challenges! Today kicks off a new challenge, "Create a Square Card"!

I had so much fun looking though my Paper Pretties stamps and deciding which image to work with for this week's challenge. I finally picked this cute dog image from the stamp set Dog-Gone Birthday. I wanted to create a fun and sweet birthday card and I thought this image would be perfect for that task, plus these colors are bright and fun! This week we are also releasing a fun new image called Hamilton that ARTish illustrated. You are going to love this one! Today's new digi is called Roy, isn't he super cute! 
Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed my creation. Be sure to head on over to the Paper Pretties Blog to check out the rest of the Design Team creations and to join in this weeks challenge!
Stamps: Dog-Gone Birthday from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Pebbles Sunny Side DP; Ink: C4 Cool Grey No. 4, E13 Light Suntan, E15 Dark Suntan, R27 Lipstick Red, BG11 Moon White, BG32 Aqua Mist, Y17 Golden Yellow, RV55 Hollyhock, YR04 Chrome Orange; Accessories: Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Satin Ribbon

1 comment:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like your coloring of the image & ric rac pattern. I host a wkly challenge at Marks Finest Papers in which the challenge this wk is Anything Goes. Membership in MFP is free. Please join, enter & let them know I sent you.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Blog Widget by LinkWithin