Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Fab 'n Funky Challenge - Winter!

It is Wednesday, which means that it is time for another challenge at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog! This week I have the pleasure of hosing the challenge for the Fab 'n' Funky Team and I have picked 'Winter'!

For my card I decided to use this super cute image from our sponsor Digi Darla Designs called Snowtime Scottie 3! This little guy was just too sweet to pass on and I just love this darling bird on top of his head, it makes me smile each time I look at it. I paired him with several shades of blue and these cute snowflake dimensional stickers I have.

Be sure to stop by the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog and join in on the fun there as well! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Super card Jackie, makes me cold just looking at it, love how you have coloured that image

hugs Vicky xxx

Judith said...

aw he's so cute Jackie - I love blue cards with a winter theme - great challenge hugs judith x

Pat said...

Lovely card with a great image Jackie, super challenge this week.

Pat xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin