Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Fab 'n Funky Challenge - Winter!

It is Wednesday, which means that it is time for another challenge at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog! This week I have the pleasure of hosing the challenge for the Fab 'n' Funky Team and I have picked 'Winter'!

For my card I decided to use this super cute image from our sponsor Digi Darla Designs called Snowtime Scottie 3! This little guy was just too sweet to pass on and I just love this darling bird on top of his head, it makes me smile each time I look at it. I paired him with several shades of blue and these cute snowflake dimensional stickers I have.

Be sure to stop by the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog and join in on the fun there as well! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all


Vicky said...

Super card Jackie, makes me cold just looking at it, love how you have coloured that image

hugs Vicky xxx

Judith said...

aw he's so cute Jackie - I love blue cards with a winter theme - great challenge hugs judith x

Pat said...

Lovely card with a great image Jackie, super challenge this week.

Pat xx

Danni said...

Very cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin