Monday, January 14, 2013

Fun 'n Flair - I Love You!

We are all back from our holiday break and we now sharing with you some fabulous creations using the soon to be release stamp set, It's All About Love! If you haven't checked out this stamp set yet you are simply going to love this!


The entire set is made up of amazing sentiments and graphics that are so much fun to work with and for today I am featuring two of the stamps that come in this set. I stamped a row of hearts along the bottom of my white layer they colored the inner part of each heart then I added the sweet sentiment 'i love you!' and colored in those hearts as well. I know it's a very clean and simple card, but I think it really showcases these stamps fabulously!

Thank you for stopping by today to see my creation. I do hope you enjoyed what you saw and that you will stop by again soon! Have a fabulous day
Stamps: It's All About Love from Fun 'n Flair Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, RV23 Pure Pink, R29 Lipstick Red

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin