Saturday, December 13, 2008

Some MFT Creations

I shared with you the other day the project I created for the My Favorite Thing Release Challenge, but I haven't shared my cards for the Ambassador Challenges. Every month I forget that two lucky ladies host an Ambassador Challenge in the MFT forum in conjunction with the release party, well this month I remembered! I got the chance to not only create a card for one of the challenges, but I was able to make something for both, and I got lucky enough for my order to arrive, so I got to ink up two new sets as well! The first challenge was to create a card with a bit of blue and at least three buttons, so I pulled out my new Snow Bunny Flopsey and got to work! Isn't this Flopsey just too cute, I love him! I went with the winter theme and picked the blue shades that matched the background paper and a light brown button to match his little cup of hot chocolate.
The second challenge was to create a card using three ribbons and after some thought I decided to use the stamp set Totally Fantastic ans this adorable purse that comes in the set for my main image. Then I colored each purse in a different color and matched it with some fun shiny ribbon. I used neutrals as the base for the entire card and made it pop with the colors I picked for the purses and matching ribbon. Hope you enjoyed today's shared creation. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable cards! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute stuff!!! Love them both!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin