Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Little Gina K

Its T-Shirt and Hoodies time! I was sorting through my pictures and I never shared these cards! I made these cards forever ago for Gabby's swap, the first card was for the humor group and the sweatshirt was for the Hoodie swap. I just love these stamps, when Mel create stamps they are always so much fun and exciting to try out. These two sets have quickly become my favorite stamp sets of hers, I guess because of how versatile they are.
I made the football inspired hoodie since it was during football season for my brother, of course after I made it my Mom was bummed that I didn't use his school colors. But none the less I love the looks, the simple color scheme the fun stripes, what more could you ask for. Hope you like what I got to share with you today, tomorrow is Pretties Wednesday so be sure to stop by!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love the look of both of your cards. The stamps are awesome of course and your colors are so soft and pretty.

Mary

Blog Widget by LinkWithin