Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Its Getting Hot in Here

That's right its another wonderful Pretties Wednesday! Two weeks ago Danielle challenged us to use a heat gun, which I rarely use anymore but love all the same. So after rummaging though my shelves I decided to use my poor lonely heat and stick powder. It must be a few years since I even looked at this stuff, so I guess its good thing I found it after some digging. Then I was digging around some more trying to decide what to use with it and I found all my Fun Flock, that my friend was the answer! Have you ever used Fun Flock? I had never heard of it until one of my Paper Pretties boxes came over a year ago now, when Christie was still sending card kit packages, and I found brown Fun Flock inside, since then I've collected a few more color, you know, just a few. I picked out the Blue Suede color, which is a nice dark blue and so soft! That is the best part of Fun Flock, its fuzzy! I mean what a better way to get things heated then fuzzy Fun Flock! So I pulled out my Versamark and heat gun and got to work, fuzzy flocked flakes! I used Gliding By, the January Stamp of the Month, isn't she precious! I not only created a background of fuzzy flakes, but I also decorate Sophia's dress with one of those fuzzy flakes. I hope you like this card, I had a lot of fun creating this card with my heat and stick powder, what a great challenge!

Alright, so it is my turn to challenge the Pretties Girls. I've been trying to find something that could be not only fun but something a bit different, and I finally picked something! Are you ready for it? I've decided that the next challenge should be to use plaid in some way, my inspiration was a really cute paper I found in my collection this weekend. So ladies, get thinking, plaid is the challenge. Be sure to stop by and see all the other great Pretties creations!
Jessica Diedrich
Stamps: Gliding By and Snowflake Kisses from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White; Ink: BG10 Cool Shadow, E00 Skin White, G00 Jade Green, Y11 Pale Yellow, Silver Gel Pen; Accessories: Heat and Stick Powder, Blue Suede Fun Flock, Making Memories Bright Med Circle Crystal Brads, Circle Scalloped and Regular Nestabilities

7 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

This is adorable, Jackie! LOVE plaid!! Great challenge!!

Unknown said...

Lovely card! I love love fun flock and it's perfect with this stamp!! Great job! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute card, and I LOVE the challenge!!

Christi Flores said...

How sweet!! So pretty!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SO cute...I love the card and I LOVE the new Gliding By sophia!!! I am a bit frightened by your challenge LOL! Only b/c I feel like I'm not good w/ plaid...so this will be good for me! Spread my wings a bit ;)

Heidi said...

Fun Flock- YES! This is an adorable image and you did a fab job on it.

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Jackie!!! LOVE the fun flock!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin