Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Another Box in a Bag

I warned you that I was on a Box in a bag kick and here is more proof. This one I decided to create for a Secret Santa I had signed up for with Unity, so this was on of the things that my Secret Sister received. I picked cream, gold, and green for the color scheme with these cute stockings, aren't they adorable! I got this adorable little stocking a few weeks ago during one of Hip Hop Thursday specials, it was in a package and all the stamps are just wonderful! I love when Angela creates little bundles, not only do you get lots of great stamps but you get them for a great price, I mean who can resist!? Today I completed my Christmas shopping, okay you caught me, I didn't really, but my Mom picked up the last thing I needed so I am all done. Hope you are as lucky! Have a great day and happy holidays!
Stamps: Stocking of Elegance from Unity; Paper: Cream, Glorious Green; Ink: Old Olive; Accessories: Cream Grosgrain Ribbon, Gold Gel Pen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it. It looks like a blouse on a mannnequin.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin