Monday, December 29, 2008

Angelic

With Christmas just passing, I still am in the holiday mode, so I wanted to share a card I created with Angel Wings Sophia. I just love how wonderful image this image is, it just warms we me to see this little angel stamp. I pulled out the paper I used for a card earlier this month for my Mom and got to work. I was able to find that perfect ornament if anyone was wondering, I got my Mom a brass snowflake, I just love it and so does she. My Mom is by far my best friend and always has been, I talk to her about everything and I mean everything. Today in fact I woke up to find a package on my steps from Hong Kong, it had her name on it so I ran down and gave it to her. She came back up to my room later to tell me that the package was in fact for me. I was so confused, I had no idea what she talked about, I opened up the package to find a doll! And not just any doll, I was born in 1984 and I was a huge Rainbow Bright fan, inside that package was a Rainbow Bright doll! I had wanted one for Christmas years ago and never got it, so she tracked one down to give it to me this year! She really is the best! Hope you like today's card, I think it is just precious.
Stamps: Angel Wings Sophia from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Grey Silent Night DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, BG10 Cool Shadow, BG72 Ice Ocean, E00 Skin White, E35 Chamois; Accessories: Pop Dots, White Sheer Ribbon

1 comment:

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty Jackie!! That was so sweet of your mom, she sounds wonderful!! BTW, I had an ENTIRE room dedicated to Rainbow Brite...I love her still!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin