Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Purrfect Gift

Over the weekend I got the chance to create a card for My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #58 and I am so glad I took the time. I love challenges in fact I've decided I need to enter more cards in challenges, not only do they make me use my stamp sets but they also make me look at my creations differently. With this sketch I wanted to create a winter card so I pulled out my Peppermint Cats stamp set, I've been eyeing this stamp set but I had yet to find a reason to ink it up, what better excuse to ink up a set then a challenge. This sketch was a lot of fun, ironically I had created a few cards with this same sort of striped background before I even saw this layout. Hope you like today's shared creation, be sure to stop by tomorrow for Pretties Wednesday, I get to issue the challenge this week to the other Pretties Girls!
Stamps: Peppermint Cats from My Favorite Things; Paper: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Going Grey, Paper Salon Dazzle Blizzard; Ink: B24 Sky, G14 Apple Green, R14 Light Rouge, RV21 Light Pink, W3 Warm Grey No. 3, Y11 Pale Yellow, Y38 Honey; Accessories: Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, Frosted Lace Stickles

6 comments:

Laura lok said...

totally cute

Jessica Diedrich said...

Super cute Blog update, Jackie! I LOVE it! This card is adorable..I love that stamp!

Christi Flores said...

Oh how cute!!!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

ooooo! I recognize this card...... ;) It's even more adorable IRL! :) Thanks Jackie!

Unknown said...

home find more information i thought about this replica designer bags wholesale a fantastic read aaa replica bags

Anonymous said...

why not try here internet More Info Dolabuy Bottega Veneta read replica gucci bags

Blog Widget by LinkWithin