Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Plaid!

Two weeks ago I challenged the Pretties Girls to create a card using plaid. I love the look of plaid, I don't know what it is, maybe its the architect in me that enjoy all the lines, but something about it just draws me in. I wanted to create a card using this paper I had from PaperTrey using the color scheme dark chocolate, very vanilla, and white. I think this Sophia, Gliding By, looks fabulous in plaid, wouldn't you agree. If you haven't heard yet Gliding By is January's Stamp of the Month, if you haven't signed up be sure to do so, you will love getting these stamps every month, I know I do! Be sure to check out what the other Pretties Girls created this week, I'm sure they are all wonderful as always! Have a great day everyone!
Stamps: Gliding By from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Dark Chocolate; Ink: C1 Cool Grey No. 1, E00 Skin White, E33 Sand, E50 Egg Shell, E71 Champagne; Accessories: Brown Dew Drops, Quickie Glue Pen

6 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is so sweet! This challenge was kinda hard for meb/c i didn't have much in the plaid dept but I love a challenge! THANKS , GIRL!!

Jodi Collins said...

Beautiful Jackie! Awesome challenge! I had so much fun with this!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Awesome card and fun challenge, Jackie!!

Christi Flores said...

Loving all that plaid!!! Gorgeous!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally fun Jackie...thanks for an awesome challenge!!

Unknown said...

So pretty Jackie! Love the brown! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin