Monday, December 8, 2008

Snowflake!

I hope everyone had a great weekend, I did some card making and getting ready for the holidays, there are so many things to do and so little time! This card is from the last Paper Pretties release party on December 1st, we had a blast! Charmaine issued three challenges throughout the night and this card I created for the second challenge which was to create a child's card. When I think of cards for kids I think of bright colors and fun patterns, so I decided to use Snowflake Kisses for this card, the perfect kids creation! Snowflake Kisses has been re-released in rubber, if you don't have him yet then pick him up, this set is just too cute! I used some really cute winter DP I had from my DCWV Glitter Christmas Stack and colored Snowflake in to match the paper. Hope you enjoyed what I shared today, enjoy the rest of your day!
Stamps: Snowflake Kisses from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Certianly Celery, DCWV Christmas Glitter Stack; Ink: C1 Cool Grey No. 1, R27 Cadmium Red, Y38 Honey;Accessories: pop dots
Blog Widget by LinkWithin