Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Jodi!

That's right its a Pretties Party! Today's birthday girl is Jodi and in celebration we having a Pretties Virtual Birthday Blog Hop! You should have started the Party at the Prettie Mama herself Christie's blog, if you have come from some where else, be sure to head back to the beginning to experience all the fun!

For the festivities I was asked to bring cake to the party and I got to cracking those eggs and whipping up that frosting to create a fine looking cake if I do say so myself. Now, you may be wondering where that cake stamp came from....well look mom no stamps! That's right, I drew out that cake, its a little lopsided I think, but I brought cake none the less. Mmake sure you take a huge slice before you head out of here too! Hope you enjoy your big day Jodi, you deserve to have your day, so take a moment and do something for yourself! Thank you so much for taking part in this birthday celebration, be sure to hop on over to Jessica's blog to continue in the festivities!
Stamps: Trim the Tree from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Ruby Red, Pretty in Pink, Paper Salon DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Skin White, RV06 Cerise, RV11 Pink, RV21 Light Pink, RV14 Begonia Pink, W1 Warm Grey No. 1, Y08 Acid Yellow, Y11 Pale Yellow; Accessories: Quickie Glue Pen, Me & My Big Ideas Gems, Pilot Precise Rolling Ball Pen Extra Fine

13 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

You DREW the cake???!!! You go girl!!! This rocks!!

Jodi Collins said...

Oh Jackie! Thank you SO much! This is just DARLING!! LOVE the colors, the layout and that delish cake!!! Thanks again!! Hugs!!

StampOwl said...

love it!

Christi Flores said...

This is so sweet! I can't believe you drew that cake! I can't even draw a stick figure! LOL Awesome!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

How how cute! I just LOVE that she's holding a cake!

Jackie Pedro said...

You drew the cake? Looks awesome, Jackie!! Great card...

Jana Weaver said...

beautiful card Jackie! I really love the cake you drew in...it's just perfect!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is too sweet and SO pretty in pink, Jackie!!!

Unknown said...

WoW!! I'm impressed Jackie - that cake is wonderful! Great job! :)

Danielle L. said...

That cake is awesome!!! Great job on drawing it! Perfect! :)

Jillabella said...

Mmmm the cake is wonderful and I know Jodi will love it!!! xoxox

jasonbob said...

supreme sweatshirt
kyrie irving
yeezy boost
stone island clothing
yeezy shoes
bape clothing
golden goose
canada goose outlet
yeezys

shethat said...

helpful resources dolabuy hermes useful content replica gucci handbags view it dolabuy gucci

Blog Widget by LinkWithin