Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Merry....belated

I hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday! I had a nice day with my family which always nice and getting to spend more time with each of them is great. Since I've been doing the Christmas thing, instead of sharing more Christmas things with you today I want to share a card I created for a Verve swap what seems like ages ago. I guess it would be two months or so by now there was a great Verve swap that I joined with not only some of the Verve Divas but also the Owner and head Diva Julee! The cards that I received from this swap were just stunning, really something to enjoy. I love this color combination of white, dark brown, and light teal the colors just work so well together. Plus these birds are just too cute together, love them! Hope you like what I shared today, be sure to drop by tomorrow for some fun!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin