Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hanna Time!

This week Hanna Stamps hosted their December release and with any great release there is challengs involved! In fact there are two Hanna Stamps challenges for this months release both of which I got the chance to particpate in this weekend. The first challenge was to create something with stitching on it, now I've only done faux stitching before and I wanted to try out my little sewing machine. After using it, the mini provo craft sewing machine, I've decided I need a better one, in fact I have now asked for a paper crafting sewing machine for Christmas. It wouldn't work! Every time I pushed the button it would either snag or run the wrong way so I ended up cranking the needle myself so that it would stitch for me, which took forever. Thank goodness it ended up working alright. I used the stamp set Ski Bunny which I just love, she is now one of my favorite Hanna Stamps sets.
he second challenge was create a card with pink, and lots of it! I realized I had yet to ink up my Sleep Time Riley for this card, I looked at this stamp as a Sophie stamp, I would feel bad if I dressed Riley in pink. I like the pink and brown combination with this stamp, and I had to add some glitter! I used my frosted lace stickles to attach the pink dew drop and to make Sophie's slippers and hat bling. Hope you like today's cards! Have a great Sunday everyone!
Ski Bunny-Stamps: Ski Bunny from Hanna Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Cinnamon, Taken With Teal, Daisy D's DP; Ink: B05 Process Blue, BG01 Aqua Blue, G05 Holiday Blue, C1 Cool Grey No. 1, E00 Skin White, E35 Chamois; Accessories: Snow Crystals
Pink-Stamps: Sleep Time Riley from Hanna Stamps; Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Basic Grey Eva DP, Cinnamon Stick; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E33 Sand, E35 Chamois, RV13 Tender Pink, RV21 Light Pink; Accessories: Pink and Hot Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Pink Dew Drops, Frosted Lace Stickles, Pop Dots

1 comment:

Jessica Diedrich said...

These are just adorable, Jackie! Love them!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin