Thursday, December 11, 2008

Girl's Night Out

This month with the My Favorite Things stamp release party Kim and her great Designers all hosted the Guest Designer Challenge. You were to alter something using your My Favorite Things stamps. After thinking it over for a bit I decided I wanted to create a 'Girls Night Out' gift set. For any girls complete movie experience one must have a few essentials....popcorn, raisinets, good & plenty, plus two movie tickets in there own little envelope to match. Then of course no MFT creation would be complete without pink and black, so there you have it. I had a lot of fun thinking up something to create and altering it all to match the MFT color scheme. Hope you enjoy, thank you for looking!

2 comments:

Lynn Put said...

This is an awesome girls night out card and gift package for the movies! How fun!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is seriously, ADORABLE!!! What a fun idea! My gf's and I always get together post-Christmas to sort of stamp, de=stress etc so this will definitely be an idea! love it, jackie!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin