Saturday, June 6, 2009

There She Goes...

Each month There She Goes releases fun new stamp sets, and with those releases Kate on SCS hosts a swap! Last month I created a fun card for the swap, and I had a great time making this one! I went pink, pink, on pink. These little cupcakes are just adorable, and you can't see them from this shot, but I used my Copic Spica pens to give each cupcake a bit of shine! The paper is from my K&Co box of decorative paper, it really is a nice pattern, don't you think. Plus I used my new favorite ribbon, this super cute and thin May Arts ribbon. Hope you liked my There She Goes creation and that you have a great day!
Stamps: Cupcake Mix & Match from There She Goes; Paper: Whisper White, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, K&Co Pretty in Pink DP; Ink: RV13 Tender Pink, RV14 Begonia Pink, RV21 Light Pink, Memento Tuxedo Black; Accessories: May Arts, Large Scalloped and Regular Oval Nestabilities, Pop Dots, Copic Spica Pen

3 comments:

Elaine said...

That's so pretty! I love the color combo and it's just yummy looking...the cupcakes are colored so pretty!

Jessie/knightrone said...

SUPER cute Jackie!!

Christi Flores said...

This is so pretty!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin