Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Some Paper Piecing!

I had so much fun this week creating a gift card in a card! I had never made one so when I saw the My Favorite Things challenge for the week to be to create a gift card I just had to give it a try! I really do like this stamp set, it doesn't get nearly enough ink. Coloring the main image in this stamp set is just so much fun, there are so many little parts to color in and I had a lot of fun with it.I love the colors used in the My Favorite Things Summer Paper Pack and the matching ribbon is perfect for it too. Aren't these 'summer' colors so bright and fun! I love the brighter colors of the summer, glad to see some fun colors in my creations again. Hope you like today's card, have a great day!
Stamps: Totally Fantastic from My Favorite Things; Paper: Whisper White, Aqua Mist, MFT Summer Paper Pack; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, G01 Aqua Blue, E00 Skin White, E21 Baby Skin Pink, E55 light Caramel, G02 pectrum Green, R22 Light Prawn, R27 Cadmium Red; Accessories: MFT Skinny Summer Ribbon Pack, Pop Dots

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin