Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pretty in Pink

I am so glad that some of my uninked stamps are getting inked up, I have been doing great with that! Hoping to cintune creating more things this weekend using some stamps that have never seen ink. Today I thought I would post a card I made a few weeks ago for one of the VSN challenges. The challenge was to create a card using seven of one embellishment, so I went bling! I had so much frun with this card, fun, pink, bright, and blingy! I really love this Bitty Dots paper from PTI and it really makes the background pop, plus I had a lot of fun with layers, can you tell?! Hope you have a great day! Enjoy the weekend!
Stamps: Hope and Grace from The Greeting Farm; Paper: Whisper White, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Sweet Blush; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 SKin White, E55 Light Caramel, E57 Light Walnut, RV13 Tender Pink, RV14 Begonia Pink, RV21 Light Pink ; Accessories: MFT Adornment Crystals, Pop Dots, May Arts Ribbon, Quickie Glue Pen, SU! Scalloped Edge Punch, SU! Ticket Corner Punch

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin