Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Father's Day

With Father's Day right around the corner, I have to get these Father's Day cards done! I had two more to create, and I decided to use the same stamps that I used on my last card. This Gina K stamp set is just so much fun to use and I just love how these images work so nicely. Two of my coworkers' brothers were in the coast guard, so these cards are completely perfect! For this one I used a different color pallet and I love how it came out. I think the red and brown mix really worked out nicely with this card, plus I had a lot of fun coloring this super cute image again! I also used my Copics this time instead of my colored pencils, both styles of coloring showed up wonderfully with this image. Hope you like today's card, have a great day!
Stamps: Guiding Light, Kindred Greeting For Him from Gina K; Paper: Whisper White, Dark Chocolate, Riding Hood Red, Chatter Box Swing Stripe DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E37 Sepia, N3 Neutral Grey No.1, Pure Poppy, R27 Cadmium Red; Accessories: SU! Ticket Punch, Pop Dots, Small and Large Deckled Rectangle Nestabilities

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin