Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Bit Masculine


This weekend I got the chance to participate in one of the Gina K release challenges over at the SCS forum and I had so much fun! This challenge was to create a masculine card, and since I have been asked to create Father's Day cards, I decided this was the perfect time to create one! I love using my woodless colored pencils from Koh-I-Noor especially with gemasol, the results are just so neat. The way an image can be shaded this way, I just love it! I have three more cards to create for this holiday for one of the guys from work, I don't know which stamps I will be using, but I think this card works wonderfully, in fact, one of the recipients works for the coast guard. When I was asking for color and hobbies I mentioned lighthouses as a possibility, and he was so excited to hear that I had a lighthouse stamp, hopefully he will like this card as much as I do! Hope you have a great day!
Stamps: Guiding Light, Kindred Greeting For Him from Gina K; Paper: Whisper White, Going Grey, Urban Garden DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, N1 Neutral Grey; Accessories: Large Scalloped and Regular Nestabilities, Pop Dots, Gemasol, Koh-I-Noor Woodless Colored Pencils

1 comment:

Jodi Collins said...

Beautiful card Jackie! What a great lighthouse image and I also LOVE the shading you can get with the gamsol! Perfection!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin