Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hey There Lady!

Tonight there is a stamp release for There She Goes and of course not only will there be a great party, but there was also a super fun contest! This month's contest was to create a card not the typical size of regular cards, it had to be a different shape and size. I decided to use some of my new and fun Nestabilities to create my card size and shape! Then came layers, lots of layers and some fun red and cranberry shades for this super stylish lady to wear. I was able to find so many embellishments that matched my colored image, I just love when that happens! Hope you like it! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: She's A Lady from There She Goes; Paper: Whisper White, Scarlet Jewel, SU! DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, B14 Light Blue, E00 Skin White, E55 Light Caramel, R37 Carmine, R59 Cardinal; Accessories: May Arts Ribbon, Large and Small Deckled Nestabilities, Tiny Twinklets, Quickie Glue Pen

2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is beautiful!!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Great job Jackie, I love it!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin