Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Prettie Animals!

Today is Wednesday, which means it's time for another Paper Pretties Design Team Challenge! This week I get to share with you the card I created for Jules' Animal challenge! Two weeks ago Julie challenged us to use animals on our creation, simple enough but something to think about none the less. I wasn't sure if I should use one of the animal stamps that Paper Pretties has or if I should use one of the Sophia stamps and add animals to it in some way, oh the choices! I decided to go along with my most recent theme and use one of the stamps that hasn't seen much ink in my Paper Pretties collection. I typically use the main image of a set, but the super cute additional images sometimes get left behind, including this little turtle that comes with the Copper set Beach Bum. I used some fun and bright colors, complete with a bit of ribbon and some fun oval punches. Be sure to check out the other Pretties Girl's creations!
I hope you enjoyed today's creation, as always this weeks Design Team challenge was just so much fun! You should play along if you get the chance, the more the merrier! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Stamps: Beach Bum from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, New Leaf, Kraft, DCWV Spring DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, New Leaf, E51 Milky White, G14 Apple Green, G17 Forest Green; Accessories: SU! Large Oval Punch, SU! Scalloped Oval Punch, May Arts Sheer Ribbon, Pop Dots, SU! Slot Punch, green brads

5 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is ADORABLE! LOOOVE turtles!

Unknown said...

Perfect Jackie!! Such a cute card! :)

Jodi Collins said...

Super cute Jackie! AWESOME layout with all the ovals and I LOVE that dp you used!

StampOwl said...

super cute card Jackie

Jessie/knightrone said...

SUPAH cute!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin