Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pretties Wednesday!

Today is Wednesday which means its Paper Pretties Design Team Challenge time! Today I get to share with you a card I made for Christi's challenge. Two weeks ago Christi issued a challenge to the Pretties Girl's to create a 3x3 notecard and have buttons on your creation. How simple and fun is that challenge! I decided to use my Lady Liberty stamp on this weeks challenge, she looks so pretty and cute on this little card. I know the tones are a bit on the darker shade of things, but I really wanted to use this fun star paper I got at my local Costco in a big box of paper. I think the darker tones in the background really makes her pop in this card. Be sure to check out the other Pretties Girl's creations!
I love buttons, so this challenge was right up my alley! Hope you enjoy today's card, always fun! Have a great day!
Stamps: Lady Liberty from Paper Pretties; Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Brillant White CS 120 lb, Going Grey, Scrapbooking Buy DP; Ink: B23 Phthalo, E00 Skin White, E21 Baby Skin Pink, E55 Light Caramel, R37 Carmine, Y11 Pale Yellow; Accessories: Scalloped and Regular Oval Nestabilities, May Arts Ribbon, Pop Dots, MFT Adornments Buttons
Blog Widget by LinkWithin