Monday, June 22, 2009

A Father's Day Pretties

Good morning! Today is Monday, so you know what that mean?! It's time for a Paper Pretties creation! Today I decided to share the Father's Day card that I created for my Dad to match the cute little box I made a while ago. For Father's Day this year we had a lovely time, the entire family went to dinner. My Dad wanted some ribs, so we brought him to a nice restaurant known for their ribs, then after dinner we went to his favorite diner for desert, it was all very yummy! Then we came home and opened gifts and cards, all in all it was simple but a lot of fun. I hope you all had wonderful days with your family for Father's Day! Have a great day!
Stamps: Right On Par from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Skin White, E57 Light Walnut, N3 Neutral Grey No. 3, YG95 Pale Olive; Accessories: Pop Dots

1 comment:

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER cool Jackie! LOVE these colors and that super retro dp!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin