Friday, June 26, 2009

It's Verve Time!

It's almost time for Verve Stamps to release more wonderful stamps and with every release comes more wonderful challenges! Julee posted 5 challenges to try out this month for the release, this time all five are sketches. So I am only just starting the process of creating all these cards, but I can't wait to try out the rest of these great sketches! For my first sketch I decided that I wanted to use one of my newest sets Up, Up and Away! Isn't this set just too cute?! Do you see my new buttons on the ribbon, love it! Hope you have a great day! Enjoy!
Stamps: Up, Up and Away from Verve Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Kraft, Scarlet Jewel, SU! Rose DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Scarlet Jewel, E11 Barely Beige, E55 Light Caramel, R37 Carmine; Accessories: Tiny Twinklets, Pop Dots, May Arts Ribbon, Bridal Floral, Provocraft Scalloped Edge Scissors

1 comment:

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww, Jackie I love this, and love your new buttons tooo!!! Love the colors you picked out for your card!!!!

Hope you are having a very nice weekend!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

PS I almost forgot to tell you that Im using the container you made for me for my copics. I will have to take a picture of it too show you, Its perfect!!!! I love looking at both of them :) Thank you again!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Blog Widget by LinkWithin