Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Surfs Up!

Surf's Up Man! A few weekends ago I had a lot of fun with several stamps from The Greeting Farm, this one being Surfer Ian. Of course with this image it needed to be bright and summery, I love the floral paper with this one, perfect for a surfer dude! I told you that you would be seeing more summery stamps around here, and this is a great starting point. I really do love the summer, the smells, the weather, the fruit, the outdoors, all just a blast! I hope you enjoy today's card, I know I had a lot of fun with this one! Have a great day!
Stamps: Surfer Ian from The Greeting Farm; Paper: Yo Yo Yellow, Only Orange, SU! DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Skin White, R29 Lipstick Red, Y15 Cadmium Yellow, YR04 Chrome Orange; Accessories: May Arts Ribbon, Pop Dots

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin