Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Bit of Bella

It has been ages, or at least it seems like ages since I have used any of my Stamping Bella stamps. Then, while at work earlier this week a coworker asked if I could possibly create a graduation card for her to use, the only catch was that the graduation was on Thursday, and she asked me on Tuesday. I agreed to create a card for the graduation gift. Of course I asked what her school colors were and what sort of card she would like, I was told to just create what I thought would work, and so I did. I dug through my binders till I found my Diplomabella and got to work! I colored in Bella with her school colors and used my Nestabilities to create a great focal point for the card. Then I wasn't sure what sort of background paper to use, and I decided to create my own. So after some more digging I found my Tassel Time stamp set from SU!, perfect for some background paper! So I create some fun green and yellow background paper, plus plenty of layers in the matching paper and some bling to just complete it all together. Then at the last minute I thought it needed a little something extra, so I used this great green and golden ribbon. Hope you like my Bella creation, it was so nice to use some of those Bellas again! Hope you have a great weekend!
Stamps: Diplomabella from Stamping Bella, Tassel Time from SU!; Paper: Whisper White, New Leaf, Lemon Tart; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, G07 Nile Green, Y15 Cadmium Yellow; Accessories: Pop Dots, Large Oval Nestabilities Scalloped and Regular; Sheer Green Ribbon, Tiny Twinklets

1 comment:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute Jackie!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin