Monday, June 15, 2009

Pretties Sketch Time!

Good morning! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, and now that it is Monday, it's time for Paper Pretties fun! I love when Danielle hosts the weekly Pretties Challenges, and this one is one of my favorites, a sketch challenge! Each week Danielle hosts a new challenge, and they seriously seem to get better and better with each week! For this one I decided to use my Beach Bum stamp, its been ages since this guy has seen ink, and it was long over due! Isn't he just adorable! With the summer coming I have been digging out my summer stamps, so get ready for some summer splashing! I didn't want to use a flower with this stamp, didn't seem 'manly enough' for our cutie Cooper, so I decided to create a stacked button detail instead. Now onto the challenge details!How to Enter: Make your card using the provided sketch and any Paper Pretties stamp set(s). Upload the card to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges category and use keyword PWC56.

Deadline: Midnight on Wednesday, June 17th.

Prize: $5.00 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique

Hope you take the time to join in on the Paper Pretties fun! I know I had a blast trying Danielle's sketch, always a good time!
Stamps: Beach Bum from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Spring Rain, Chatter Box Swing Stripe; Ink: B32 Pale Blue, E00 Skin White, E55 Light Caramel, R37 Carmine, YR16 Apricot, YR31 Light Reddish Yellow; Accessories: PTI White Buttons, PTI Spring Moss Buttons, PTI Berry Sorbet Buttons, Pop Dots, Silver Cord, SU! Scalloped Edge Punch
Blog Widget by LinkWithin