Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer Fun

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! The weather is finally starting to act like summer here and I am loving it! So what better card to share then this bright and super summery card I create a few weeks ago for The Greeting Farm design team call. I just love this adoable stamp, Shine from the collection set call Rain, Snow, Shime. I really love this paper, its from the Basic Grey collection Lime Rickey, which is just perfect for summer! With this card I had a lot of fun with these adorable flowers that a friend of mine sent my way, they really work wonderfully with this card and of course these PaperTrey buttons work nicely for flower centers. I hope you liked today's card and you get to enjoy some of the lovely summer weather! Have a great day!
Stamps: Rain, Snow, Shine from The Greeting Farm; Paper: Whisper White, Lemon Tart, Only Orange, Basic Grey Lime Rickey DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Skin White, E55 Light Caramel, E57 Light Walnut, Y15 Cadmium Yellow, YR04 Chrome Orange; Accessories: Pop Dots, SU! Ticket Corner Punch, PTI Lemon Tart Buttons, May Arts Ribbon, Tiny Tweinklets, Large Oval Regular Nestabilities, Prima Flowers

3 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

That is REALLY REALLY cute! I haven't gotten any of those stamps, but I might need to after seeing your card! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

So cute!!

Christi Flores said...

How fun! I love the colors!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin