Friday, June 19, 2009

Girl's Night Out

I thought today would be a fine time to share some of the creations I made while participating in the My Favorite Things Judges challenges. I didn't get the chance to create something for all the challenges, but I did participate in most. I got my Girl's Night Out stamp set as soon as I could and it arrived in time to create some goodies! As soon as I saw this set I just had to make wine charms! Plus, my Mom has a friend who I thought would love a pair of margarita earrings to go with the charms!

Hope you enjoy what I made, I really had a lot of fun creating this set! Of course, these stamps really scream to be used for some fun goodies! Hope you have a great day!
Stamps: Girls Night Out; Paper: Pure Poppy, Whisper White, SU! DP, Yo Yo Yellow, Green Galore; Ink: E00 Skin White, E55 Light Caramel, R27 Cadmium Red, Memento Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Earrings, 28 gauge wire, glass beads, 1/8" hole punch, Koh-I-Noor, Frosted Shrinky Dinks, MFT Spring Crystals, MFT Skinny Summer Ribbon Bundle, Quickie Glue Pen

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin