Thursday, November 13, 2008

Watercolor Geraniums

This month the MFT Guest Designer Challenge was to create a card using water coloring. I was having a hard time deciding which set to use, when the new releases arrived in the mail, and they are all too cute to deny! So I decided to ink up this new Scented Geranium and not only water color, but use a few layers to give the image more depth. I used my aqua painter to watercolor the Scented Geranium then paint over another copy and layers they two together to give the card more layers.Then to make the main image sparkle I added my Spica pen and layered everything on Pacific Point and Spring Moss paper. I think the colors really work well with this image. Then I added some fun shiny May Arts ribbon and this great background paper from Basic Grey. I really liked my creation this month, hope you liked it too!

Stamps: Geranium by Annie LaPointe from My Favorite Things; Paper: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Basic Grey DP, Spring Moss; Ink: Pacific Point, Memento Tuxedo Black, Apricot Appeal; Accessories: May Arts Sheer Stripped Ribbon, Glue Dots, Spica Clear Glitter Pen

2 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

So cute, Jackie! The more I see these geraniums the more I know I need them! love your card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin