Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Little Fun

I've been joining more swaps recently, and one of the last swaps I joined was a color challenge where you had to send your secret sister six cards based on her color preferences and card type. My secret sister had selected black, teal and blue so here are two of the creations. The first one is a simple card I created using on of the super cute The Cats Pajama's birthday stamp sets! I love this little image, and the penguins are just too cute! I used a few primas to spice it up a bit.
The second card I created uses one of the cutest little girls that is a High Hopes stamp, one of their older stamps but still wonderful! I used my copics to create a super cute teal colored image with some royal blue accents. So I hope you like today's cards, I will be posting more details about last nights release party tomorrow! Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

so cute! Love the coloring you did to match those deep shades of blue...these are too sweet!

Christi Flores said...

Both of your cards are so sweet!!!

Amy said...

OH, just adorable!! Great card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin