Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pearly Pretties

Two weeks ago the wonderful Jessie challenged the Pretties Girls to use pearls, so I set out looking through my supplies. I decided to use the Pearl Dew Drops I have to accent whatever card I created and looking through my stamps my Simply Special set needed some love! I use the main image of this super cute watering can for my card focus using a Pearl Dew Drop for the center of my flower. I love the pastel tones that I used in this card, I wanted something light and calming, I think these colors work perfectly for such a feel. Its Pretties news time! Here is some information you need to know all about:

~Cutie Pie Contest!!
How would you like to be Paper Pretties Cutie Pie? I thought you would!! All you have to do is make a card using your Paper Pretties stamps and upload it to the Cutie Pie Contest gallery on the Paper Pretties forum, and Christie will chose a winner from the entries. Besides being able to call yourself a Cutie Pie, you will also win the entire release!! You have until November 30th at 8pmCDT to get your entries in!! Good luck!!

~On Monday December 1st, Paper Pretties will be having their monthly Stampin In Your Jammies party!! The party starts at 6pm CDT and will last until 9pm. We will be issuing a challenge every hour so be sure to come and play along!! Besides the challenges, chatter, and all around fun, we will also be releasing Trim the Tree to the public as well as re-releasing Snowflake Kisses in RUBBAH. Hope to see you there!!

~Plus! You have until November 30th at midnight to sign up for the December Stamp of the Month, so if you want to receive Sending You Love Sophia before everyone else be sure to sign up and let Christie know I sent you her way!

Hope you like today's creation and all the Pretties News! Also, I wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving to those of you that will be celebrating with me.
Stamps: Simply Special from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Grey Two Scoops, SU Prints Sample, Aqua Mist; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E33 Sand, G00 Jade Green, G24 Willow, RV13 Tender Pink, YR61 Yellowish Skin Pink; Accessories: SU! Scalloped Punch, Pearl Dew Drops

3 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty Jackie!!

Unknown said...

So pretty Jackie!! Those dew drops are perfect!! :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Super sweet, Jackie!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin