Monday, November 17, 2008

Angel Wings

I hope you all had as much fun with the Hip Hop yesterday as we all did! Today is monday so its time to share another Pretties creation! This time I decided to use my Angel Wings Sophia, who I love, and make a simple holiday card. I used some of this great winter paper I got from the Paper Pretties Store and some simple ribbon, brads, and of course some pop dots. I colored this beautiful little angel what seems like forever ago, but I found her again today so I had to dress her up. I hope you like today's creation! Have a great week!
Stamps: Angel Wings from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Dark Chocolate; Ink: B00, E21, E31; Accessories: Pop Dots, Brads, White Ribbon

4 comments:

Laura lok said...

very pretty

Unknown said...

She's just beautiful Jackie! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous Jackie!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

All I have to say is... wait until you see my card tomorrow LOL!...I can't IMAGINE you won't like the DP I used (hint hint LOL!) I amost fell over when I saw this...and well, you KNOW I like it b/c well...you'll have to wait and see LOL!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin